" " " Mobile and the rental ad industry | Gps Rental "

Friday, December 24, 2010

Mobile and the rental ad industry

www.rentvine.com pmDave: How is mobile going to change the rental ad industry? Dan Daugherty: I think in the next 2 to 4 years we will see a dramatic increase in GPS applications. As your users may know Iphone just released their 3G GPS IPhone. What I see is a lot of applications are going to get built for the for sale market and the rental market. I don't see us searching for properties any more, rather properties finding us. I mean demographically (?) maybe I have children, maybe I want to live somewhere in Colorado. A system will know here is your monthly income, here you have 3 kids you probably need a 4 bedroom house and maybe Highlands Ranch is the best place for you to be. Or I can tell the system any time I am within a 2 mile radius within a property that fits my needs let me know and as you are driving around you will be able to be pinged a property that matches your needs.

cheapest gps the inca

0 comments:

Post a Comment